Tuesday 20 December 2011

My readers are simply amazing

Hi all!

Ever since I submitted Chapter 12, I haven't gone on Lit to check the comments yet and so I was pleasantly surprised to see the number of comments and even more touched at what was said. Thank you all. 

I think there's sort of a debate going on as to Gaia's intentions and I think it could sway either ways. But whatever happens at the end of the Lore, I assure you that it does not end here. There are still other stories to be told. 

But for now, here's just a short paragraph of the starting of Chapter 13. It is still in progress and I still have chapter 12 to fully edit so hold your breaths for the meantime!

With Sona’s feather in her left fist and Aria’s wrist gripped tightly with her right hand, Gaia made her way down the long corridors, aware of the storming footsteps of the Metal Cardinal behind her. In her immortal state, Gaia’s senses were heightened and she could feel every vibration like a prick on her skin. Zilarrezko might not have been able to see her but she had no doubt that he could sense her as acutely as she could him.

Distracted by the chasing footsteps, Gaia almost collided with Lucian if she hadn’t sensed his worried and much lighter steps coming from her right. For a second, it annoyed her that she hadn’t sensed him but now that she had, Gaia couldn’t help but smile at the Light Ordinal’s signature mark –half afloat with his toes barely touching the ground.

Gaia allowed their paths to cross just because she could. 

2 comments:

  1. You really deserve all the accolades you get.
    You are a fine writer and story teller and it a honor and a joy to read your works Alecrire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...I've postponed my writing to read some of your stuff. o ______ o I'm up at, like...6 in the damned morning, and I just finished.

    Keep writing so that I can continue having my sleepless nights. Lol.

    ReplyDelete